The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy, Medical Course & Step 1 Review
More than 400 full-color illustrations along with brief, memorable text help you understand gross anatomy in the context of healthcare
NEW! High-quality videos on each major topic – great for visual learners!
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy, Second Edition is the perfect bridge between reviews and textbooks. With an emphasis on what you truly need to know versus “what’s nice to know”, it features more than 400 full-color illustrations, along with a simple, effective page design that gives you a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy.
The book’s user-friendly presentation consists of text on the left-hand page and beautiful full-color illustrations on the right-hand page. In this way, you get a “big picture” of anatomy principles, delivered one concept at a time – making them easier to understand and remember.
Zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams with:
• NEW! Access to high-quality videos on each major topic — students can view them before reading the text or attending lectures
• Key structures highlighted in bold when they are first mentioned
• Bullets and numbers used to break down important concepts
• More than 400 full-color figures illustrate essential anatomy
• High-yield clinically relevant concepts indicated by a special icon
• Study questions and answers following each section
• A final exam at the end of the book
If you want a well-illustrated, succinct, high-yield review to help you excel on your coursework and the boards, your search ends with The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy, Second Edition.